Who We Are
Since Jesus is the Word (John 1:14), the preaching and teaching of the Bible is necessary for a person to grow in their relationship with Christ. The preaching ministry is the top priority in our church. All other functions revolve around the clear teaching and application of Scripture to the believer's life. We believe that conviction and correction are responses to be sought after rather than avoided. Clear exposition of the Bible is important for the individual to sense the authority of God's truth and not simply the persuasiveness of man's opinion (1 Thes. 2: 13). We believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God and is our final authority for faith and practice.
As a congregational church, we value:
1. The Glory of God
2. The inerrancy of Scripture
3. Clear doctrine
4. Lives pleasing to God
5. Regenerate church membership
6. Jesus Christ's authority mediated through leaders and constantly
affirmed by the congregation
Infants & Toddlers
Our facility is equipped with a safe and enjoyable nursery. The staff is eager to make your child's time with us pleasant and secure.
- Sunday School - classes at 9:45am are divided by age groups to ensure that every child receives teaching on his own level
-Children's Church - Children ages 4-11 are invited to Children's Church during the Morning Worship Service at 10:45am
- Thursdays - Our Young Adults meet on Thursdays at 6:30pm for a time of fellowship and Bible Study.
TEN WELLS COMPLETED!!!!
Our Men's Ministry team building a much-needed handicap ramp for someone in our community.