Who We Are
Since Jesus is the Word (John 1:14), the preaching and teaching of the Bible is necessary for a person to grow in their relationship with Christ. The preaching ministry is the top priority in our church. All other functions revolve around the clear teaching and application of Scripture to the believer's life. We believe that conviction and correction are responses to be sought after rather than avoided. Clear exposition of the Bible is important for the individual to sense the authority of God's truth and not simply the persuasiveness of man's opinion (1 Thes. 2: 13). We believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God and is our final authority for faith and practice.
As a congregational church, we value:
1. The Glory of God
2. The inerrancy of Scripture
3. Clear doctrine
4. Lives pleasing to God
5. Regenerate church membership
6. Jesus Christ's authority mediated through leaders and constantly affirmed
by the congregation
Infants & Toddlers
Our facility is equipped with a safe and enjoyable nursery. The staff is eager
to make your child's time with us pleasant and secure.
- Sunday School - classes are divided by age groups to ensure that every
child receives teaching on his own level
- Sunday Night - Kids in Pursuit is held through the school year.
- GA's & RA's - On Wednesday evening, all the children participate in a
program which includes games, music, and most importantly Bible
- Sunday & Wednesday - Junior and Senior High classes dig into the Bible
and learn how it applies to daily life.
- Outings & Activities - Periodic activities provide fun and enjoyment in the
company of Godly friends.
- Tuesday Prayer Time - Each week the men gather for prayer and fellowship
at 6:15 am.
- Men are also involved in our deacon ministry, regular fellowships, and
- Retreats & Fellowships - Throughout the year, there are several events
scheduled to enrich your life. These range from Bible studies to weekend retreats.
- Ladies are also involved in missions projects, visitation, and nursing home ministry.